Duration: 0min 14sec Views: 753 Submitted: 4 years ago
A Girl Met an Uninvited Guest When Going to the Bathroom at Night!
Description: This is what can happen in Austin, Texas. The author of the video woke up in the middle of the night with his girlfriend screaming, who was sure a snake was about to leave their toilet. The first guy's reaction was she was cracking a joke on him, but when he entered a bathroom, he found out that his beloved got scared by the rattle sanke, whose poison frequently causes human death.